Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Cruising Areas Toronto

good solstice!

hello friends! while ronfettando front of the screen (as is often the case lately ..), I find that now is the 21 ! and, apart from the fact that missing pochissimissimo Christmas, tell me that today is the first day of winter .. CHEeeee?? mode but I'm already freezing cold for a month!! I was icy! ... Like SCRAT !
then today is the shortest day of the year ... and there will be the longest night ... I find it extremely fascinating! ... Is the celebration of Yule ... .

these beautiful pictures, right?

he too is not bad ... but what SPA? .. Answer: How should I know ???.. this picture came out looking yule !!!... and it deserves!



SOLSTICE SO GOOD AT ALL!


Meanwhile ... I did the last Sunday flea market .. and now I'm thinking of putting on my first giveaway ... I hope to find time to do everything as I would like !!...





0 comments:

Post a Comment