Thursday, December 30, 2010

Long Don Silver Imagenes

my christmas gifts!

Allora? come è andata a Natale?? mangiato come mailini??!! ricevuto fantastici regali?? at least some of what you wanted?

I can not resist, I want to say now what I got! taraaaaaaaaaaaa:: .... A BEAUTIFUL COOKING ! .. Everyone ask me if I offended ... but NO! .. Is a wonderful gift! inspired by my desire to learn and create .. but also by the need for the tough little thing ... because of my inconsistency! hehe! This is the LINK school which was included .. I CAN NOT WAIT TO START! I hope will allow me to take pictures!

then my mother, incidentally, gave me a fantastic new food processor! so I can try now the new lessons! here it is, it is him!



later in the year-end considerations! ;)
kiss

0 comments:

Post a Comment