Thursday, January 20, 2011

Can I Get Pregnant With Strecthy Discharge

women in the works: powerful women?!

These days I'm working a lot more .. that another run to the right and left, I froze staying out for hours, bickering, send recommendations, ordering ... (more or less )...!
a couple of weeks in fact, I began work for the renovation of a house near here ...

.. I know it is not the best .. but you'll see when it's over! ;)
For a woman, the experience of management of construction, it becomes more immediately, in a war between the sexes ..! .. If you want to see you when you arrive on site, you must turn in a "fair " by the sharp claws !!!!... I say it is a bit annoying ... I tend to be quite friendly ... but Haim is a very serious mistake !!!!!


.. So winning the trust and respect of four Omoni nervoluti coming directly from the stone age (that is what you hold in your hand is the evolution of the club, or a bat wall ..) is not easy for a woman ... "MAN HEAD OF WOMEN'S READY ROOM, UGA!"


Besides, we also gets in the way the client which is now on the verge of a nervous breakdown and voluntary self-induced!

Sti men do not understand that their health, they must let the power roles are covered by women! everything work better and they would live more serene! BAH!

ps. During the second episode tonight .. I'll come home smelling of soup ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment