Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Para Que Sirve La Quadriderm

BASIC COOKING: reports fourth lesson

this time I forgive you .. because the last lesson I forgot my beloved casio at home, so I am due arranging her cell phone .. and the result is pretty bad!

however, as previously announced, the theme was considerably lighter, vegetable-based everything:

buonissimissimi good! Provencal tomatoes!

crepes with ricotta and radicchio from Castelfranco
blurred hand, is distributing the pancakes with toasted almonds and sage buro .. a nice touch !

shallot glazed ...

duchess potatoes! buoneee that!

baskets duchess potatoes, glazed carrots with the center ... carciofetti tomatoes au gratin and fried!

tile vegetables, with decorations vegetables!
say no .. you saw the street? are made with fennel!
behind and then there are my cupids ... here they are a little blurry:

the topoliniiiiiii!!

and to finish the trick:

focaccia one two three!

I must say that I'm having so much fun .. the only devil is in the puzza tremenda di fritto/brodo/ragù, a seconda del tema, che ogni volta mi porto a casa...!! ma per la gloria della cucina, si accettano anche le puzze!!

con questo per oggi è tutto! buon pomeriggio!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment