Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Zumex Juicer Craigslist

BASIC COOKING (sixth class)

people! Here I am! .. but .. let me know how you too Colores not see my updates? .. I have a blog that does not work ???!!! GIVE ME A SIGNAL THANKS!

in the meantime ... here's the report of the Sixth lesson: THE YARD!

pollo in umido..buonissimooo!

faraona ripiena....
 
le donne cuciono...

gli uomini legano!!

fiorellini di polenta pronti da gratinare
Serve the chicken, with flowers!

around nine, Daniel gives us a brek ... and check it out as we cuddle!

mini muffins or mini souffle salmon ... ... GNAMMMM!!
say no ... and the salad with ?!!.. pereeeee!!

but continue:

rabbit jugged

turkey meatloaf ...

guinea fowl with creamy sauce than before ... "bouillon"

and gentlemen here, I close with this beauty for the eyes and the palate:


panna cotta with orange marmalade loving !!!!!

... here are the scapottata Goduria cooking!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment