Saturday, March 12, 2011

Free Extinguisher Tech Deck

Mazzarri "Enticed by JUVE"


"Only at the end of year reckoning"

Rumors about a possible move to Juventus do not leave indifferent Walter Mazzarri that on the eve of the match against Parma, said: "Some appreciations are always nice, but I have no illusions, because I know that things can change. Only at the end of year reckoning. "Naples coach then stated:" I do not want to hear things that do not relate to the field. I will not be distracted: I think of our final ten. "

The interview did not like, however, to de Laurentiis that, in recent days, he shielded his coach. Mazzarri The question, however, is clear:" I might be exonerated if things do not go well, and the contract in some cases counts for little. So riparliamone end of the season. "

The phrase seems to express. Ed and 'reiterated upon specific request for clarification." I heard the words of De Laurentiis (' if Juventus dreams, Mazzarri has a contract with us, if you want to have to try it after 2016 '), but the president said' as long as long as there is mutual respect and trust ', it works well, there must be many things, " Tuscan said the coach.

Mazzarri Then he tried to clarify: "They are so experienced that since there is still a quarter of a league, at this moment I do not want to hear things that do not relate to the field. I will not be distracted, I just think the camp and missing the final 10. I do not think of something else, I also read the market, it is absurd, I guarantee that we will not be distracted by anything. "

have arrived then frasi importanti su Prandelli: "Lo ringrazio, per me è un grande uomo, e so che se ha detto certe cose su di me, sono vere, perché non ha fini faziosi. Sono parole al di sopra delle parti. Lui è arrivato per meriti alla Nazionale, perché ha fatto bene con i club", ha detto senza tralasciare una velata frecciata a qualche ex ct. Infine, una stilettata ai detrattori: "Io qualche volta protesto, non mi lamento. I 'detrattori associati' usano nei miei confronti un termine che non mi piace e che non mi appartiene".

Sport Mediaset

0 comments:

Post a Comment