Thursday, March 10, 2011

Samantha Anderson Bikini

ANTONIOLI AND THE RACE WITH THE JUVE


debut 25 years ago as a professional

Saturday Cesena-Juve will be something more to Francesco Antonioli. The grandfather of the series A, 41 years old, has a special memory for the Bianconeri. 25 years ago the current scope of Cesena made his debut among the professionals. It was a cup race and his Monza Italy faced Juve. The team of Marquis prevailed with a 1-0 Briasco network. Since then Antonioli did everything and more, and going from Milan to Monza.

Francis, as recalled by Il Corriere dello Sport, he was 16 and a quarter of a century later is still leading in the fields of the Italian championship. That is to say, in that Juve was different Cabrini, Tacconi, Platinum, Serena, and he, a very good young goalkeeper was driving at all, as noted by Bonini, "parried all, I remember it well. Best wishes to him playing again." Same
Briasco to remember: "I am the little mind of that game. It 's been so long but just enough flash to ensure that it was soffertissima. He says the result, on the other hand: 1-0 with a goal my half of the first half. Luckily for before and after Antonioli locked the door. "

Sport Mediaset

Santon: "As we play Juve. Del Piero will make a difference"

Inter champion at Cesena newly promoted to Serie A. The fate of football Davide Santon has led the young defender to try to revive professional football in the province: "I had a good game at home to Catania, Naples then I thought to do better. I accepted all the choices of the coach, I I have always respected the decisions and tried to work to earn my place - Santon says about his first months in Romagna -. Here I found a very nice atmosphere, all helped me to insert and my football career has already passed by these areas so there I was confused. I was surprised by the desire that all my mates demonstrate every day in training, is an example that is always the first Antonioli to arrive and it's really a great professional. I want to continue to work to improve and keeping our feet on the ground. "Cesena The hunt for the salvation of important points on Saturday evening will host Juve, Santon this thought:" On Saturday we face a great team that we are facing a difficult time instead come from two wins, we want to continue our streak, to take the field Saturday to win as always. Among the players of Juve fear Krasic, Matri and then Del Piero can still make a difference - Santon says, adding the fight salvation -. I say we fight about salvation all it takes to save us, since I was in Cesena, I never thought it was wrong choice non ho mai avuto dubbi sono sempre stato contento, voglio che questa squadra si salvi perchè lo merita".

TMW

0 comments:

Post a Comment