Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Lady Libertine 1983 Streaming

Liebster Blog: THANK YOU MONICA!

'm so dazed .... that I had not even noticed! MA PENSAAA!

Tonight I'm really happy because I realized (hehe. ..) I have received my first prize for my blogghino! bellooooo that!


for this I thank Monica SIMPLY PERFECT that has given me!

Now it's my turn to pass the baton, by following these simple guidelines:

- accept the award and write a post,


- scegliere da tre a cinque bolgs che ci piacciono e comunicare loro che hanno vinto,


- linkare il post alla persona che ve lo ha inviato.

Il premio e' rivolto a tutti quei blogs che sono entrati da poco in questo mondo e che hanno ancora bisogno di un pò di "pubblicità" .


Anche io ho deciso di scegliere fra i blog con un numero di follower inferiore a 100..e quindi...
ATTENZIONE ATTENZIONEEE...i TRE BLOG scelgo per il premio sonoooo...

TATAAAAAAA: 




Care winners, I hope you will please and that you can give some followers premiuccio more!!
notteeeee good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment